- Is Eva responsible for creating a child she sees as a monster, or was he a monster all along? Was Kevin evil from the very beginning?
- Why is Eva suffering public reproof?
- Does Eva come to realize why Kevin would harm other children or does she give up trying to understand?
- Do you think Kevin's parents could have prevented his act of violence?
- Do you think Kevin was born evil or was he brought up to be evil?
- Why did he make use of a bow and an arrow to commit his heinous crime?
- Why do you think that he didn't choose his mother as one of his victims?
- Has Eva forgiven Kevin at the end of the film?
- Should Kevin be tried as an adult and sentenced to life imprisonment? What about to death penalty?
- Eva sees herself as a bad mother, was she one?
Tuesday, 8 January 2013
WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN
After having watched the film, I would like you to comment on some discussion questions I've come up with in the following VoiceThread.
Deadline: Sunday 13th January